WHY DO I OFFER LIFE COACHING?
My name is Timo ten Barge and I have been working with people for more than 20 years. First as a language teacher and for about 10 years as a life coach.
Since my student days – during which I studied psychology and philosophy – I have been interested in what needs and motivations people have and what goals they pursue.
Among the questions that fascinate me are how people communicate, what motivates people, how they spend (or pass) their time. Whether they are more self-directed or more other-directed, how they seek their place in life, what goals they have, how they give meaning to their lives.
- Studies of philosophy and psychology in Nijmegen, Ankara, Perugia and Berlin
- Study of history of culture and mentality at the University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Lecturer for Dutch and English at the VHS and in various language schools in Berlin and Munich
- Language teaching and intercultural training for international companies in Munich and the surrounding area
- Life Coach in Munich
- Expat Coach in Munich
- Flirt Coach in Munich
- Emotions’ body language, facial expressions and gestures with Dr. Hennenlotter (Dipl. Psychologe)
- Mimic resonance “Professional” with Dirk Eilert (Mimic resonance trainer)
- Socratic conversation with Jos Kessels (philosopher)
- Gestalt therapy with Ulrike Lippoldmüller (psychologist)
- NLP with Susanne Blum (Biolance/NLP Trainer)
- Systemic Coaching with Maria Lehn (Psychotherapist)
- Each week I complete supervisions with other coaches from different fields.
My strengths are a creative and analytical mindset combined with high communication and empathy skills.
Through my work as a language teacher on the one hand and my personal intercultural background on the other, I have deepened these skills.
My work as a coach is characterized by the fact that I can offer targeted solutions from a broad spectrum of communication, psychology and philosophy.