The art of making contacts
Eugene de Blaas ‘the flirt
from initial contact to casual conversation in everyday life,
when getting to know each other and flirting.
Cafe Telos (adjoining room)
Kurfürstenstrasse 2 (Schwabing)
There are 2 dates to choose from
Please specify which date:
Date 1: 15.11 2017
Date 2: 29.11 2017
Note: Both dates offer the same course content
e-mail to email@example.com
€ 80 pp
€ 65 for students
Transfer seminar fee
Hella Prügner c./o.
City Savings Bank Munich
Purpose of transfer: Contact Seminar 2016/ Name, Surname
IBAN: DE72 7015 0000 0083 1800 59
- For all who are open to new experiences.
- Both for quiet, more introverted people who want to become more outgoing,
as well as for open-minded, extroverted people, who are more thoughtful and relaxed.
want to come across in conversation.
- The seminar takes place in a playful way and in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Max.number of participants 12 persons
- Make acquaintances more easily
- Make new friends
- Courageous flirting
The seminar consists of 3 parts, which build on each other
I Self-esteem and self-image
- How do I see myself? How do others see me?
- How safe am I in contact with others?
- How does a dynamic self-image help me socialize?
II First contact
- How do I approach someone who interests me?
- What do I want to achieve through the contact?
- What do the other person’s posture, facial expressions and gestures tell me?
III The conversation
- What is my goal?
- How can I give direction to the conversation?
- How do I appear more courageous?